The committee at WellNow required something conservative, yet competitive and compelling. As the sole developer and designer on this project, I delivered:
- a conservative design that highlighted their brilliant and unique colors.
- motion graphics in AfterEffects (built from scratch) for a visual and auditory introduction.
- a story board and original artwork for introduction
- music/soundtrack for the site
- an edited and sampled soundtrack for timing with the storyboard
- an AS2 site framework that had an automatic HTML mirror site.
- a back door so that people coming off of a search result would go to exactly the content they clicked on from the search result.
- a custom content management in Flex/AS3.
So just for a quick overview of the technologies used:
The Result: The client loves it!!!! Especially the music
The site is not **officially** launched yet, but it is viewable here.
Oct 31 2006